How to Get Involved
We need the help of the whole community in order to save over 90% of ALL animals entering the Clermont County Animal Shelter.
to the care of lost and homeless pets in Clermont County.
Send us a much-needed item from our Wish List
by volunteering your time or talents to serve the lost and homeless pets of Clermont County.
Sample Time Commitments
Here’s a few ideas how your time and talents can be put to use serving the lost and homeless pets of Clermont County:
Complete the Volunteer Application
- ONE HOUR a DAY – Socialize dogs and/or cats at one of our Veterinary Partners.
- ONE HOUR a WEEKEND – Setup or tear down at a local adoption event.
- ONE HOUR a WEEK – Make phone calls to follow-up on the status of animals in foster care.
- ONE HOUR a MONTH – Interview adopters and write up their story of love and affection.
- CHALLENGE US – We’ll work EXTRA HARD to find a way for you use your time, talent and interest.