We need the help of the whole community in order to save over 90% of ALL animals entering the Clermont County Animal Shelter.
How to Get Involved to Help
the Lost and Homeless Pets of Clermont County
|Donate Now to the care of lost and homeless pets in Clermont County.|
|Send us a much-needed item from our Wish List.|
|Get involved by volunteering your time or talents to serve the lost and homeless pets of Clermont County.|
|Tell a Friend about your experience and support for Clermont Pets Alive!|
- Come to one of our events
- Donate a vehicle for our transport team
- Organize a supplies drive at your organization, school, or church.
- Throw a fundraiser party.
- Raise funds for CPA! for your birthday, marathon, party.
- Like us on facebook
- Become a Rescue Partner
Sample Time Commitments
Here’s a few ideas how your time and talents can be put to use serving the lost and homeless pets of Clermont County:
- ONE HOUR a DAY – Socialize dogs and/or cats at one of our Veterinary Partners.
- ONE HOUR a WEEKEND – Setup or tear down at a local adoption event.
- ONE HOUR a WEEK – Make phone calls to follow-up on the status of animals in foster care.
- ONE HOUR a MONTH – Interview adopters and write up their story of love and affection.
- CHALLENGE US – We’ll work EXTRA HARD to find a way for you use your time, talent and interest.