Be a Constant Companion for Clermont’s homeless dogs and cats by participating in monthly planned donations. It’s simple! You never have to remember to write a check or mail an envelope. You determine the amount that you’d like to contribute monthly. Giving regularly allows you to have a greater impact on the welfare of animals by breaking down a generous total contribution into monthly amounts that fit your charitable giving goals.
Clermont Pets Alive! is a program of Pet Alliance, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Check with your tax preparer for details regarding the deductibility of your donation.
How your monthly donation helps the animal:
- Your monthly/quarterly gift will help us continue to provide the animals in our care with essentials such as food, toys and beds, and veterinary care.
- Your contribution is a dependable source of income for Clermont Pets Alive!
- Sustaining donors to Clermont Pets Alive! help fund vital CPA! programs, such as our Care, Barn Cat and Bottle Baby Programs.
Examples of how your monthly donation amounts could help Clermont Pets Alive! in the following ways:
- $15 – Provides preventative heartworm pills to three dogs.
- $25 – Provides a microchip to a dog or cat, which can help return a lost pet to its home.
- $50 – Provides puppy food each month for a litter of hungry puppies.
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens.
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month.
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
- $5,000 – (Constant Companion Patron) Each month Clermont Pets Alive! is expecting to incur around $30,000 in medical expenses for special medical cases. We require 6 Patrons to cover these expenses and help us promise a future for those who come to the shelter severely injured.